Version 3.5 features a 32 bit 120 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 processor with floating point unit.
All digital pins are 5 volt tolerant.
All Teensy boards are shipped assembled and fully tested.
The pin assignments have been designed to preserve compatibility with the 28 breadboard-friendly pins of prior Teensy 3.x models. All 28 of these pins support the same features as the older models.
Features of Teensy 3.5:
- 120 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 with Floating Point Unit
- 512K Flash, 192K RAM, 4K EEPROM
- Microcontroller Chip MK64FX512VMD12 (PDF link)
- 1 CAN Bus Port
- 16 General Purpose DMA Channels
- 5 Volt Tolerance On All Digital I/O Pins
- 62 I/O Pins (42 breadboard friendly)
- 25 Analog Inputs to 2 ADCs with 13 bits resolution
- 2 Analog Outputs (DACs) with 12 bit resolution
- 20 PWM Outputs (Teensy 3.6 has 22 PWM)
- USB Full Speed (12 Mbit/sec) Port
- Ethernet mac, capable of full 100 Mbit/sec speed
- Native (4 bit SDIO) micro SD card port
- I2S Audio Port, 4 Channel Digital Audio Input & Output
- 14 Hardware Timers
- Cryptographic Acceleration Unit
- Random Number Generator
- CRC Computation Unit
- 6 Serial Ports (2 with FIFO & Fast Baud Rates)
- 3 SPI Ports (1 with FIFO)
- 3 I2C Ports
- Real Time Clock
More I/O pins are available at small surface mount pads on the back side. The 6th serial port and 3rd SPI port are on these pins. They're not as easy to access as the main 42 through-hole pins on the outside edge, but for projects where you really need access to a huge number of I/O signals or those extra communication ports, these boards do give you a way to access them (but keep the board to a reasonably small "Teensy" size).
The product is supplied without headers, so if you need some, please have a look at the 'Related Products' tab above.
- Manufacturer: Teensy
- Product Code: TEENSYV35
- Availability: 100
- Ex Tax: £20.00
- 10 or more £23.76
- 25 or more £23.40