Your use of this website
- These terms and conditions set out the terms on which you may use wwwhobbytronics.co.uk (this website).
- By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should stop using this website.
- In these terms and conditions, Hobbytronics, we or us means Hobbytronics Limited.
Information about us
- This website is owned and operated by Hobbytronics Limited.
- Hobbytronics Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered number is 09198635 and our registered office is at:
Unit D9, Halifax Way
Pocklington Industrial Estate
- Our VAT registration number is GB341507721.
Security and privacy
- We take the security and privacy of our systems and our customers' information very seriously. We review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. There are specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data, and we will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
- For more information about the terms which apply to each of our products and services, see the specific terms and conditions.
Content and accuracy of information
- The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we give no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content of this website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Some information on this website is taken from sources external to us or is of a type that changes frequently.
- We may make changes to the contents of this website, including to the descriptions and prices of goods and services advertised, at any time and without notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we:
- exclude all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website; and
- exclude all liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised us of the possibility of such potential loss) and indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising under or in connection with your use of this website or your use of, or reliance on, any of the content contained on this website.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights in this website, and the material contained on it, are owned or licensed by us.
- All website design, text, graphics, their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this website are copyright of Hobbytronics Limited.
- You may use this website to register for an account with us.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
- We may cancel your registration for this website if you breach these terms and conditions.
Links to this website
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. To request our consent, please contact us
- If we do not consent and you create a link to a page of this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out in these terms and conditions will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
- We do not monitor or review the content of other parties' websites that are linked from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us. We are not the publisher of such opinions or material.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any content we make available on this website for downloading (including software or any electronic file) is suitable for downloading, installation and use by third parties.
- All content we make available for downloading is provided "as is" without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such content is virus free, without defects, compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose.
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation or use of any such content, and the general exclusions and limitations set out in the 'Our Liability' section of these terms and conditions shall apply to the downloading, installation or use of such content.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions were last updated September 2016. We may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page, and so you should check back to this page regularly.