Terms and Conditions of Sale
None of the following terms affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Purchase, Price and Payment
- The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the products in accordance with any quotation by the Seller which is accepted by the Buyer including but not limited to orders placed using the Seller’s electronic online ordering service
- Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without prior notice or liability on the part of the Seller.
- Payment of the price shall be due at the date of the order.
- If the Seller is unable to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer within 30 days due to insufficient stock then the amount paid by the Buyer will be refunded at the Buyers request until the stock is available. The Seller will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
- By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except for digital items where the item has been downloaded. We regret that we also can’t accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of software products where the item has been unsealed.
To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period, please email us within the 7 days to inform us of your cancellation, then package the relevant item securely and send it back to us. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective
- Notwithstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received payment in full.
- All goods supplied by the Seller come with a manufacturer’s standard warranty
- The Seller shall provide the Buyer with such information as is required to claim under the manufacturer’s warranties. In the event of a claim, the Buyer shall in the first instance contact the Seller’s customer service department.
- Delivery of the products within the UK is made as standard via Royal Mail 1st class delivery and is normally 1-2 days. Delivery abroad is made using Royal Mail Airmail Express . Leadtimes vary depending on the country of receipt. Upgraded delivery options are available with shorter leadtimes.
- Responsibility for the goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- If the Buyer fails to make any payments in accordance with the terms and conditions hereof the Seller may defer shipments or deliveries until receipt of payment is made.
- The Buyer must inform us about any non-delivery of an order within 30 days of despatch.
- Price charged for faster Tracked Delivery via DPD is subject to change if the delivery address is in an outlying area of a country. All increases will be agreed in advance between the Seller and the Buyer.
Damages & Returns
- Any damage to the product must be reported within 7 days of delivery to the Seller’s customer services department. If there is going to be a delay in the Buyer’s ability to check the goods, this delay must be notified to the Seller prior to delivery. If the goods are found to be faulty, the return delivery costs will be bourn by the Seller.
- Goods comprise of the item along with the included packaging. All faulty items returned must include the packaging they were delivered with. Items returned without packaging will be subject to a re-packaging fee.
- The Buyer can cancel an order provided by the Seller provided that written notice is given to the Seller’s customer service department within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. The Buyer must ensure they take reasonable care of the goods received. The Buyer is responsible for returning the goods. Any money which has been paid by the Buyer, less postage charges, will be refunded within 30 days provided that the Seller receives the goods in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery to the Buyer in their original packaging.
- All items returned will be tested within 7 days of receipt. We will send you a confirmation email once the goods have been received, and an email stating the outcome once the goods have been checked.
If the goods are found to be in working condition, and the lack of functionality is a result of lack of knowledge on the customers part, no refund will be made, but the goods will be returned to the user at their own expense.
- Returns on physically damaged, burnt, or otherwise mistreated merchandise will not be accepted.
- It is your responsiblity to ensure that returned goods reach us. Please use a tracked or insured form of shipping. If we do not receive your package we will not be held liable.
Description of Goods
- In the event a product is listed with an incorrect price, incorrect description or incorrect image due to typographical error or error in information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse an order.